29th October 2018
FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE, EBUTE – METTA, LAGOS
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR YEAR 2018 CAPITAL PROJECTS
The Federal Medical Centre, Ebute – Metta, Lagos in implementing her year 2018 capital projects hereby invites all interested qualified and reputable contractors to tender Technical and Financial bids, Two (2) hard copies each for the following projects, which would be funded by year 2018 capital allocation.
|LOT 2018 A||BUILDING AND INSTALLATION OF MODULAR THEATRES AND REHABILITATION OF ADJOINING THEATRE FACILITY,|
|LOT 2018 B||INSTALLATION & COMMISSIONING OF PATIENTS’ (1NO) AND PASSENGERS’ (1NO) LIFT SYSTEM.|
|LOT 2018 C||SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF COMPREHENSIVE ELECTRONIC HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WITH BACKUP POWER SUPPLY.|
|LOT 2018 D||PURCHASE OF OPERATIONAL VEHICLES – SUV/ SALOON CARS|
|LOT 2018 E||RENOVATION/EXPANSION/EQUIPPING OF MATERNITY THEATRE AND DELIVERY SUITES|
|LOT 2018 F||PURCHASE OF OFFICE FURNITURE AND FITTINGS|
|LOT 2018 G||PROPOSAL FOR THE DESIGN/EXECUTION OF MEDICAL MISSION IN A LAGOS COMMUNITY (SHOMOLU)|
|LOT 2018 H||RENOVATION OF HOSPITAL WARDS|
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENT
Interested contractors/companies are required to submit the following documents in sequential order as listed below.
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (C.A.C) including Forms CAC 2 & 7
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (2015,2016 and 2017; expiring on 31st December, 2018
- Evidence of Current Pension Compliance Certificate (PENCOM) valid till 31st December, 2018
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) compliance certificate valid till 31st December, 2018.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate expiring on 31st December, 2018
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 1/1/2019 or valid certificate issued by BPP
- For lot 2018D, “only companies included in the National Automotive Design and Development Council’s approved list of local manufacturers of vehicles or their authorized representatives should bid for the procurement”.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing the followings:
- All submitted documents are both GENUINE and UP-TO DATE
- None of the Directors of the Company has ever been convicted by any court of Law.
- No officer of the relevant committees of Federal Medical Centre, Ebute Metta, Lagos or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder.
- Evidence of Financial Capability to execute the project by submission Banking Reference stating that the Banker is ready to render financial assistance to the company in respect of the award.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs successfully executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Interim/Completion Certificates
- Company’s Audited Report for the last 3 three years – 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Company profile with the Curriculum Vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project including copies of their Academic / Professional qualifications (in case of construction: COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON, etc).
- Manufacturer’s authorization from the approved manufacturers listed in the procurement policy of Medical Equipment (where applicable)
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering / Forwarding letter under the Company/ Firm’s letter Head paper bearing amongst others: the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Contact Address, Telephone Number (Preferable GSM No) and email address. The letter head paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested Companies are to collect Bidding Documents at the Procurement Department of the Hospital on evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of N10,000 per Lot, paid into the Federal Medical Centre, Ebute-Metta, Lagos Remita Account.
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
- Technical and Financial Bids are to be SEPARATELY & INDIVIDUALLY SEALED with wax envelopes and clearly marked and thereafter put together in a bigger sealed envelope indicating lot/project number, title , name, and address of the Bidder at the top left corner of the envelope with bidders GSM (reachable) Number(s) and email Address(s)
- Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register, as the Federal Medical Centre, Ebute – Metta will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
- All documents should be submitted not later than 12.00noon on Monday, 10th December, 2018 when the technical bids will be opened.
- The envelopes should be addressed to: THE MEDICAL DIRECTOR, FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE, EBUTE – METTA, LAGOS.
- OPENING OF BIDS
- The technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Monday, 10th December, 2018 in the conference room, Federal Medical Centre, Ebute- Metta, Lagos
- All Tenderers, Civil Society organization and interested stakeholders are invited to the bid opening
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) lots.
- All submissions should be by hand. Courier delivery will not be considered:
- Late submission will be returned un-opened;
- The Bids must be dropped in the Tender Box Located in the office of the HEAD OF PROCUREMENT.
- Only pre-qualified bidders will be invited at a later date for financial bid opening, while the financial bids of unsuccessful bidders will be returned un-opened.
- The Federal Medical Centre, Ebute – Metta is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
HEAD OF PROCUREMENT
FOR: MEDICAL DIRECTOR